If you are hard working, team player, enthusiastic, energetic and love working with young children then we would love to have you join our team!
**Permanent Full-time Position** Type Of Child Care: Infant/Toddler
5 Year License to Practice with I/T certification
Valid First Aid
Clear criminal record check
Doctors note of good health
*Valid First Aid
*5 yr License to Practice with I/T certification
*IT License to Practice would be an asset
*Candidate should have a passion for child care & enjoy working with children 10 months to 3 years of age.
*Flexibility in working hours
1. Ensure the safety & supervision of the children.
2. Set-up & implement developmentally age appropriate activities
3. Keep the environment clean & organized
4. Attend monthly staff meetings & workshops geared to the ECE field.
5. Greet & update parents
6. Work independently & as a team
7. Assist collegues in maintaining a healthy, positive and safe care environment.
8. Guide children in a caring & supportive manner
9. Follow the centre's policy & procedures
10. Assist collegues in opening &/or closing the centre.
11. Assist children with outdoor play, nap, snack & lunch.
12. Participate in monthly staff meetings (Time is compensated)
Full-time / Permanent
Position Start Date: ASAP
Position End Date: N/A
Hours of Work: 9:15am-5:30pm (37.5 hours a week)
Salary & Benefits: Starting at $16/hour
10 Vacation days (4% Accumulated per pay period)
5 Sick days
2 Leave of Absence
Option for extended health upon successful completion of 3 month probation
Application Closing Date:
when position is filled
Only those applicants who meet the minimum requirement will be contacted for an interview
Contact Name: Sonia
Fax Number 6042885324
E-Mail Address firstname.lastname@example.org